IGNORED

Cruise Problem

Does it do anything different when you are below speed or up to the speed where it can be set? I so that eliminates the vehicle speed sensor. If that checks out I would check the hoses and the wires going to the module and to the switch. I am sure there is a connection in the fairing. I will look in my tech manual tonight and see if it has any trouble shooting info. It is digital so I could email it to you. I purchased it on Ebay for 6 or 7 Bucks it is pretty comprihensive.

Oh yea check both brakes make sure your brake light is going off.

Have you been in the lower farings lately. If a vacuum hose slips off you will get that error. I had mine in the shop and when I picked it up on the ride home no cruise. Just the light blinking. Went back to the shop and found the mechanic had left a hose off.

Does it do anything different when you are below speed or up to the speed where it can be set? I so that eliminates the vehicle speed sensor. If that checks out I would check the hoses and the wires going to the module and to the switch. I am sure there is a connection in the fairing. I will look in my tech manual tonight and see if it has any trouble shooting info. It is digital so I could email it to you. I purchased it on Ebay for 6 or 7 Bucks it is pretty comprihensive.

Oh yea check both brakes make sure your brake light is going off.

Is it like the one in the Tech Library or better,, I could use one that is good, and covers most things, that you can copy pages to look at.