IGNORED

Big ole thanx to skydoc_17

Smitty161

Ordered a slew of parts, just the other day, from this fellow. I can not say enough about the speed of receiving the parts nor the complete and thorough instructions received. I have them in the box, on my e-mail and on this site. WOW!

Anybody holding off on any of skydoc's upgrades.....don't. I can attest you will not be disappointed.

Thanx skydoc_17

P.S. This is soley the opinion of the author and author has in no way been enticed with favors or financial gain.....I could be though!!!!!:whistling:

Some great conversations happen when someone approaches, attracted to the site of any motorcycle, and it dawns on them the age of the bike and the fact they have not seen this model for a lomg time. I swell with pride at the mention of its condition and seemingly strong performance.

Every time I think of buying a newer model, I did not say 'upgrade', I smile.....remember the people I've meet and how well this beast fits me and let that thought pass.

I have tried to share the fixes I have used on my bikes to keep them running.

I think it is a show of respect to keep motorcycles of our vintage in top running condition.

It is my pleasure to be of service.

Earl

Come on guys.......we all know you want the newer models so you can ride instead of work on them. Why do all those upgrades when you can get them on the 2nd gen models.

How ya doing Skydoc? And the writer is correct; you're a good yank.:stickinouttounge: