IGNORED

Our bike trip to Yorkshire and the Highlands and Islands

Celt

Well its been a month since we got back from the old Country, things have been hectic ever since,inlaws where here,daughter bought and moved into her first house then anounced she was engaged ,one of my riding mates is in the hospital with cancer,so i've been up there lots and another riding mate just got married so that was stag and rides dinners then the ceremony of course,just glad he's a christian rider ,so there wasnt much booze involved (had enough of that back in Scotland ;-) ). so we've been so busy busy busy ,i think i need a holiday .anyways i've managed to upload some pics from our trip back ,mainly from our bike trip . anyways heres the link to the pics if you care to see them

http://picasaweb.google.ca/106503589568630976738/Hols201002?authkey=Gv1sRgCL68iYDR577DAQ#

the last 3 are videos ,not very good videos i,ll admit ,but a wee taste of the highest road in the UK.

i think i need a holiday .anyways i've managed to upload some pics from our trip back ,mainly from our bike trip.

Sounds like you need to go back to work & get some rest....... You also missed a great turn out in Nelson, not sure if it was because Brian wasn't there or not. :stickpoke::duck:

Sounds like you need to go back to work & get some rest....... You also missed a great turn out in Nelson, not sure if it was because Brian wasn't there or not. :stickpoke::duck:

no rest at work unfortunately Rocket :doh:, maybe need to spend a week in and around Nelson, yea that sounds about right .

im sure Brian might have an idea or two on that statement Rocket :stirthepot:

yes Grey Ghost it was a rental ,cost me around $100 Can per day including ins & taxes .the Co was pretty close to my parents place and the price was right ,so made things way easier for us . theres lots of places in the UK for bike rentals ,quite a few Honda dealerships are getting into it now to .

RandyR ,it was alot of fun ,i just wish we where better with the camera . there where some amazing wee roads we took but just couldnt get pics of them or the rain and mists going over the mountains ,the camera just wouldnt work humidity i guess ,we only managed to get two pics before the camera crapped out .