IGNORED

680H case construction king service manual

CaptainJoe

I know.. I know... this is definately not Bike related... BUT... If I soon don't get this thing fixed, I won't be riding anytime soon.

Looking specifically for a free online download. Ebay sells service manual for around $200. I've seen them online but can't find the links anymore. Am having Hydraulics problems in the outriggers and need to tear apart. :detective:

Thanks guys,

Didn't see any manuals listed in first site...mainly parts.

I found the parts diagrams online thru case.com

Just got back from Parkersburg at Cases State Equiptment Inc. The service book costs $399 ...

So....... That's not gonna happen

Saw one on Ebay this morning for $199...Will continue to look for the online site with the downloadable PDF.

Thanks again

Outriggers go down fairly well but take about 10 min to raise.

Problem at loader end as well, but reversed. loader will raise normally but bucks around when lowered.

Went to shop and got new Hydraulic filters and fluid. Hope this will solve the problem but I'm not counting on it.

Also got primary ad secondary fuel filters as well as engine oil filter. will replace all fluids incuding and antifreeze since I already have it in the shop.

I burst a Hydraulic line last week and placed a pan under boom. Emptied pan back into hydraulic tank being cafeful not to get anything into it. At least so I thought:confused24: Immdediately started having problems.

Next time i will make sure i pour thru a filter before attempting to put something other than new hydraulic fluid into the hydraulic tank. Live and learn:detective:

Why would you even need a backhoe of this size? That is a big machine to start with. I have no service manuel for it but i you don't get the info you need here, let me know. I have a life long friend in Nebraska who owns twenty-some Case machines for his service company.

:farmer:

possible air in lines but this is a big construction rig. Normally will get rid of air quickly as it pushes everything thru, like right now! Not like my New Holland tractor ...its a PITA to get air out of uydraulica and the fuel system...Betting its crud and it's my own fault.

I own / operate Ruby Lake Park. it's a mobile home and RV park here in good ole WV. I've got a 130'L x 16'w x 20'h bridge that I upkeep along with creating new caming sites.

Got a deal on this at a PA. state auction 12 yrs. back. $14,000 with all new hydraulics.

got a smallernew holland with a 6' backhoe for digging in the dirt, but, as you know it's worthless when digging across a gravel road. This 680H CASE can litterally pick my 3/4 ton pickup up and throw it. It laughs when cutting across a road and keeps on telling me "Is that all you've got? give me more" never found something i couldnt lift or cut through.

To top it off it has a clamshell backhoe bucket that is perfect for loading trees onto a trailer. A 580 would have been a little more transportable but i just use it here and Bigger is better in this C.A.S.E....:Laugh:

Yep, Yellow Deere are the same way with air. It pushes it through pretty quick. Im just wondering if a piece of trash is caught in a valve somewhere.

The older Green Deere tractors sometimes will have problems with air, but the construction stuff usually bleeds out pretty fast.