IGNORED

Tucked In For The Night...

bongobobny

We just got sort of settled at a Best Western in Hartland Michigan.. Going for a swim then a few cool ones then some shut eye... A few hours tomorrow and we should see you at the Airport Inn as well...

This is gonna be a GREAT week. The ride so far has been fun. Even went through a very small community called.... "Venture Corner"... How cool is that??

Yahooo!!!! Here we come..

Wayne

Checked into a Holiday Inn Express WauseonOhio just past Toledo. Kinda pricy but nice. We are off the Ohio Turnpike, with about 3 hrs max riding time tomorrow.

See ya at the Airport Inn tomottow!!

Dang--Your 20 min. west of my house. You should have let me know. Could have met you for dinner or a late ice cream. We are leaving here around 1:00 Sunday.

We are holed up in Effingham, Illinois for the rest of the night. We rode all night, after a 12 hour shift at work. The weather is gorgeous out. No heat, and hardly any traffic at all. Saw several deer though, and one rollover wreck.

See ya tomorrow!

Dang--Your 20 min. west of my house. You should have let me know. Could have met you for dinner or a late ice cream. We are leaving here around 1:00 Sunday.
Yes, I remember passing that exit, but didn't see any signs for hotels so kept on going! We will be on the highway before noon and are planning on taking Route 20 the rest of the way unless it takes too long...

See ya all later!!

I'll be leaving in a few minutes.

Going to take the long way around Lake Michigan just for fun, and to see the big bridge.:thumbsup2:

Going to stay somewhere along Hiway 2 on the top of the lake tonight, and head to the rally on Monday morning. :banana:

See you'll tomorrow afternoon, Scooter Bob