IGNORED

Bag Liners by Beer30

DragonRider

As most people know, Beer30 & Beer 24/7 own a company that makes bags and accessories for the military. They also make bags for the Mk I MkII, & 2nd Gens. These bags have been copied from the original bag produced by Yamaha, but they are made out of much better and durable material than the original, Gene also adds his own personal touch to make the bags desirable.

Gene in the past has donated bags at Vogel, MD, and other events as door prizes, he also has provided our own Muffin man with various bags for his stint over in the Sandbox. Gene has graciously donated a set of bags to be auctioned off for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. This auction is for whatever bike you own be it a Mk I, Mk II, or a 2nd Gen. The winner will be able to choose the color of his choice out of those that Gene has on and, he will also be willing to personalize them with embroidery, but that will be at the winners expense. These bags normally retail for around $80.00. 5 sill notify Gene of the winner and Gene will take it from there. I don' have any pictures available right now, but as soon as they are made available to me I will post them here and in the auction. I will have the auction posted by the end of the day. You can follow the link below to the auctions listed in the classifieds under St. Jude Auctions.

Many thanks to Gene and Becky for not only by being great supporters of VR, but supporting St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.:clap2::clap2:

http://www.venturerider.org/classifieds

Edited by DragonRider