IGNORED

Bad Accident

ajlyoung1221

I know that I do not post a lot, but all of your advise got me into a 2006 RSTD and I love it. This is not motorcycle related, but this was a bad accident that involved one of the associates that I worked with. This kid had a lot going for him, and it is a shame to see this happen. This kid had a great heart for work, and please pray for his family. His wife, 11 month old and himself were killed. Please pray for his sister as she is still in critical condition.

Fatal Crash on I-35

By KGNS News

Story Created: Jul 3, 2010

Story Updated: Jul 3, 2010

As most people are out and about on this July the Fourth weekend, traffic on our highways is always a concern. Already an accident on Interstate 35 claims the life of three people, it's our top story.

Three are dead and another is in serious condition after an 18-wheeler veered from the southbound lane to the northbound lane and crushed an oncoming Toyota. The crash happened this morning at mile marker 44 just outside of Encinal.

The Toyota was carrying two adults and two children. A 21 year old male was driving with a 21 year old female in the passenger seat, both died in the wreck as well as an 11 month old boy. A 13 year old girl was in the back and is in grave condition. She was transported to a San Antonio hospital.

The driver of the semi, who was hauling sand, was unharmed in the collision. Officials have not released the names of the victims and whether or not they were Laredoans. Texas State troopers are still investigating. We'll bring you more details as they become available.