IGNORED

Invite to stop in Western Nebraska

Phoneman1981

Hello Everyone: I have made so many on line friends from this site in a very short time. If you ever find your way passing through Western Nebraska perhaps on the way to other destinations such as Colorado mountains, Yellowstone in Wyoming or the Black Hills of SD. Besure to let us know you are coming. I would love to meet some of my fellow owners and riders. We are planning our annual trip to the Black Hills of SD the week before Sturgis. I know the area fairly well. Take care....

Guest tx2sturgis

Sometimes our travels to the Black Hills in early August involve passing thru Bridgeport, Alliance, and Chadron along US385...other times we travel along 85 and/or I-25 thru Colorado and then Wyoming...so its possible we might get close to you.

I have detoured around Nebraska just because of the &%$%$#@*&% helmet law, but it IS the shortest route, so I normally use that route to come back from the rally.

We like to stay in that little motel on the north end of Bridgeport. How close are you to that one?

Hello Everyone: I have made so many on line friends from this site in a very short time. If you ever find your way passing through Western Nebraska perhaps on the way to other destinations such as Colorado mountains, Yellowstone in Wyoming or the Black Hills of SD. Besure to let us know you are coming. I would love to meet some of my fellow owners and riders. We are planning our annual trip to the Black Hills of SD the week before Sturgis. I know the area fairly well. Take care....

Nice invite! I have a couple of friends in Scottsbluff. One of them has a business that sells used bikes - I think it is called Mike's Bikes? The other one pastors a church where they bought a lumberyard and converted it. Nice area around Scottsbluff!!!

Sorry I missed you, have been traveling to Scottsbluff several times the last 2 years to watch my Daugther on the WNCC Softball team. Many times rode my RSV. Last year was her last year there and now she's off to Northwestern Oklahoma. I still plan on attending a couple of games next year and visiting with Coach Winn. I'll make sure to remember to PM you with details of dates and times.

Shamue

We live only 45 miles West of Bridgeport. We take that same Alliance, Chadron 385 route to the hills. Leaving August 2nd for the week. Hope to meet you....

Sometimes our travels to the Black Hills in early August involve passing thru Bridgeport, Alliance, and Chadron along US385...other times we travel along 85 and/or I-25 thru Colorado and then Wyoming...so its possible we might get close to you.

I have detoured around Nebraska just because of the &%$%$#@*&% helmet law, but it IS the shortest route, so I normally use that route to come back from the rally.

We like to stay in that little motel on the north end of Bridgeport. How close are you to that one?

Guest tx2sturgis
We live only 45 miles West of Bridgeport. We take that same Alliance, Chadron 385 route to the hills. Leaving August 2nd for the week. Hope to meet you....

Doesn't that put you in Wyoming? Either way, we expect to leave the Texas Panhandle on the 4th or 5th, so it looks like we will miss you this year. We are staying at Glencoe...how about you?

Doesn't that put you in Wyoming? Either way, we expect to leave the Texas Panhandle on the 4th or 5th, so it looks like we will miss you this year. We are staying at Glencoe...how about you?

Not quite in Wyoming but almost. We stay in Custer SD at the Cheif Motel. I highly reccommend this family owned motel. We ride out of Custer somewhere everyday and then return to Custer each night. Great fun with a few friends.