IGNORED

tip on wing rear tire rearend and wheel

if you have an 1800 wing and need a new rear tire. check ebay i bought a brand new wheel and tire mounted and balanced, new swingarm, rear end, and disc with caliper for $ 227.00 plus shipping. i calculated the total new cost at over $3000.00. russleville honda does trike conversions and have a pile of them all the time. tom, you may want to pick one up when you get your bike. it gives you a brand new tire and wheel ready to mount when you need it. :2133:

if you have an 1800 wing and need a new rear tire. check ebay i bought a brand new wheel and tire mounted and balanced, new swingarm, rear end, and disc with caliper for $ 227.00 plus shipping. i calculated the total new cost at over $3000.00. russleville honda does trike conversions and have a pile of them all the time. tom, you may want to pick one up when you get your bike. it gives you a brand new tire and wheel ready to mount when you need it. :2133:

Bill,THANKS..I had forgotten that they have to do something with those items..I may pickup the whole thing Tuesday!

Bill,THANKS..I had forgotten that they have to do something with those items..I may pickup the whole thing Tuesday!
tom, i know they have a pile of them. make them an offer on one. they can't legally sell any of the parts as new so the balls in your court. good luck with your new ride. bill :2133:

I picked up a tire, rim, swing arm,rotor and caliper th at only had 2000 miles on it. Only had to travel 10 miles to get it and it cost me $35. off of craig's list. so check around the deals are out there. Also look for the saddle bags, you never no when you might need one.