IGNORED

Special Thanks MD - Oberlin, OH

Wanderer

Thanks Monty. I truly enjoyed our so little time together and hope to do so again when my wife

is up to it. :dancefool:

Had to take her to the Doc's again today she's having some internal problems and

they just can't seem to figure out what's causing it. :crying:

The interview went well. Now I wait for the offers and counters.:thumbsup2:

You know how that goes. We'll see.

I think it should be fun. No Iraq or Afghanistan. I think, Europe. :big-grin-emoticon:

I do know they still lack 10 electricians. If you know of any that are willing to

travel I'll be glad to send them the contact info.

Guest scarylarry

Enjoyed riding with you as well, sorry we didn't pull out together but I was side track Saturday night..

I understand why you didn't want to ride back later with us being yours is carbs and won't keep up with my EFI..

Guest scarylarry
Venture with EFI?:think:

Did something happen at MD that's got your brain fried?:stirthepot:

Mine was special order from yammy :stirthepot:

Didn't you see it?

Enjoyed riding with you as well, sorry we didn't pull out together but I was side track Saturday night..

I understand why you didn't want to ride back later with us being yours is carbs and won't keep up with my EFI..

True enough, but I have my EFI kit on order and that and the new turbo charger will blow the doors off your ride. Oh wait, I already blew the doors off it. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

True enough, but I have my EFI kit on order and that and the new turbo charger will blow the doors off your ride. Oh wait, I already blew the doors off it. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

That and the new 1800cc big bore kit!!

I just wanted to say a big thank you to:

Scarylarry

Monty

Midnite

Double D

B2dad

and their partners for allowing me to ride along. I had a great time guys and hope to ride with you all

again soon.

:fingers-crossed-emo

It was MY HONOR just to ride with you all. This is one MD I will never forget.:2143:

I do know they still lack 10 electricians. If you know of any that are willing to

travel I'll be glad to send them the contact info.

I'm a licensed Master with over 30 years in, be interested but definately no Iraq/Afghanistan, the wif wouldn't go for that...........

but I'll still talk to them!

Dano

Oh, BTW, when you wanna run against a REAL bike, I'll be glad to come over with my 1st gen........

I'm a licensed Master with over 30 years in, be interested but definately no Iraq/Afghanistan, the wif wouldn't go for that...........

but I'll still talk to them!

Dano

Oh, BTW, when you wanna run against a REAL bike, I'll be glad to come over with my 1st gen........

Sent you the information. Hope it works out for you. I'd think you could make a nice chunk of change, but what do I know.

I'd love to race, but I wouldn't want to embarrass you - after my upgrades of coarse. :rotf: