IGNORED

blue tooth

I want to find a blue tooth head set that I can use and not wear a helmet does anyone know of any? Sometimes I wear a half helmet so I would need something that might be able to be used for both? thanks!!

Just curious but why wouldn't you want to wear a helmet?

I believe I would try one of the jaw bone conduction bluetooth headsets. These [optionally] use vibrations from your jaw bone instead of the microphone, so you can be understood in noisy environments... like on a bike. Since they don't pick up ambient sound, they are perfect for this application.

I've seen great reviews for the Motorola Endeavor HX1 bluetooth headset, but there are many makers claiming this tech. The HX1 supposedly comes from military special ops tech.

I wear a helmet, and I find in-ear bluetooth devices uncomfortable generally, and particularly with a helmet.

Good video review here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrFKuw1sdqg]YouTube- Endeavor HX1 Review[/ame]

I dont wear a helmet because of a neck injury I got in a car wreck and after a little while I start to get a nasty head ache plus they are just to hot and I am usually roasting any way. Everyone has there opionon on them and to each there own. Its not the law here and hopefully it will stay that way.

Thanks for the info on the blue tooth but what I am afraid of is it falling off while I am riding. I do have a set of ear and mike for the cb that I can use with out a helmit or a half helmet.