IGNORED

Go Pro Camera Side Side Mount

GOINtoHELL

Great video! I have mounted the Go-Pro on my gas tank, speedometer, and side bags. On a dare I also used the suction cup mount and put it on top of my helmet but I don't recommend it because people point and you look like a "Teletubbie". All my videos are posted on You Tube, just search for " silverdeer007 ". It's a neat little camera but I wish they would put an LED on the body of the camera so you can tell when it's recording or not.

Barons 424 slipons. I can't hear any whining with the sound of those.:301: I make sure to gas it a little at intersections so cars are sure to hear. Getting the louder mufflers was the wifes Idea,she said she couldn't hear the stock ones . I looked for the loudest I could find.....who am I to argue hehehe. :big-grin-emoticon:

Barons 424 slipons. I can't hear any whining with the sound of those.:301: I make sure to gas it a little at intersections so cars are sure to hear. Getting the louder mufflers was the wifes Idea,she said she couldn't hear the stock ones . I looked for the loudest I could find.....who am I to argue hehehe. :big-grin-emoticon:

Vic (LoneEagle) ran 424's on his TD and they sounded a heck of a lot louder than yours. I liked the mellow idle and midrange rumble on your video. You did not want to ride behind Vic's..... :whistling: I'm not a big fan of 4 tips, so the search continues...