IGNORED

North Central Indiana to MD

Leadwolf56

Sue and I will be leaving Elkhart around 9:00am on Friday. She has decided to make the ride on her own bike so we will be taking 2 lanes and not the Interstate as she's not feeling quite up to that yet as a rider. This will be her longest riding experience so far. We should roll into Oberlin/Elyria around 2:00pm or so.

Sue and I will be leaving Elkhart around 9:00am on Friday. She has decided to make the ride on her own bike so we will be taking 2 lanes and not the Interstate as she's not feeling quite up to that yet as a rider. This will be her longest riding experience so far. We should roll into Oberlin/Elyria around 2:00pm or so.

I'm meeting with Steve and Irene at around 10:00. Looks like you guys are going to beat us there. See you on Friday!

If you would have gone Jerry you could feen the diffrence sat and then all the way back home with it!! Oh well I cant believe bob tied to a wagon that hopefully will be able to keep up with him I sure hope the kid next door doesnt need his little red wagon for a while!!