IGNORED

lost my little job today

oldgoat

dang not much money but 400 a month paid some bills anyways.

the bar owner said he,s giving up the bar after 40 years. guess i cant blame him.

i use to clean up on the weekends and got a free meal as well. he gave me $350.00 tonight and i didnt even work for it. he said its all i can do for ya son son i like that im 51 LOL. he said to many bars in the area. and its a younger group now. he bid me good luck and we went our ways. wish i had 65 grand for this nice little bar. holds 50 pepole inside and has a small patio deck in the summer and good music too. im going to miss the old boss and the good pepole that came there too.

dang not much money but 400 a month paid some bills anyways.

the bar owner said he,s giving up the bar after 40 years. guess i cant blame him.

i use to clean up on the weekends and got a free meal as well. he gave me $350.00 tonight and i didnt even work for it. he said its all i can do for ya son son i like that im 51 LOL. he said to many bars in the area. and its a younger group now. he bid me good luck and we went our ways. wish i had 65 grand for this nice little bar. holds 50 pepole inside and has a small patio deck in the summer and good music too. im going to miss the old boss and the good pepole that came there too.

I envy you working for a guy you really liked. :)