IGNORED

Kill a biker go to jail petition

muffinman

ok.

i have kept quiet, as long as i can.

in my useless opinion, you can draft 100 petitions, to 100 "politicians", and if those 100 petitions don't equate into MANY thousands of votes, you might as well send them to your local dogcatcher!

unless you get "hooked up" with the right "LOBBYIST" in washington, you are "p!$$ing up a rope.

sorry , jeff. no offense intended.

just jt

jeff. no offense intended.

just jt

None taken JT I just posted this to try and raise awareness to the group there are a lot of bad laws out there and some good ones as well.

Growing up in California I saw the kill a biker go to jail signs everywhere and when I got my license to drive a cage (even though I rode illegally) It made me think before I made a move to pull out in front of a bike. I got my license in Mississippi when I was 15 they had no signs but the ones I grew up seeing made me think.I believe everyone has a right to voice their oppinions especially here where we get into these discussions.I think it makes us a better rounded. If someone thinks that this law or any other is a bad then they have the right to oppose it.

Jeff

Guest KitCarson
Kit, thank you for saying it so well. I agree with whole heartedly.
I sat here and read your note....Thank You, glad to be of help....but I keep thinking.......gee.......I want to say this.......do not know if I should......but just cannot resist........how is that square tire doing?:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::sign20:. Gee Folks lighten up.....lets have a little fun. Kit