IGNORED

WTBuycott: AZ Motorcycle Flag

Dave77459

Does anyone know of a source for a high quality 6"x9" AZ state motorcycle flag, made and sold in AZ? Lacking that, how about made OR sold in AZ?

I am thinking of one like this, but I am buycotting AZ.

Dave

I removed my comment before it went south and caused a NON-MOTOR CYCLE DISCUSSION :ignore:

All is good.

I opened my mouth and my ankle touched my tonsiles.

Bubber

Edited by Bubber
to avoid the inuendoe of controversy

This is REALLY close to becoming very political. Just a note though....he did say that he is BUYCOTTING Arizona, NOT Boycotting. To be honest though, that is blatantly political whichever side you fall on. So....perhaps we can answer the question about finding an Arizona manufactured flag and not get into the political end of it.

This is REALLY close to becoming very political. Just a note though....he did say that he is BUYCOTTING Arizona, NOT Boycotting. To be honest though, that is blatantly political whichever side you fall on. So....perhaps we can answer the question about finding an Arizona manufactured flag and not get into the political end of it.

I understand how you think so. My purpose to buy the flag and fly it is political. However, my question is not. I am seeking information that Mr. Google hasn't helped much with. Our membership has local knowledge that I admire and seek.

If it heads political, please do squash the thread. Hopefully, I'll get an answer before it gets there. Or lock it, and invite respondents to PM me.

Dave

I've been thinking about buying an American flag to go on the right side of my bike. I also thought about really pi**ing a lot of bikers off by buying a Japanese flag to go on the left side of my bike. Now, at least I know where I can get them from!!!

I've been thinking about buying an American flag to go on the right side of my bike. I also thought about really pi**ing a lot of bikers off by buying a Japanese flag to go on the left side of my bike. Now, at least I know where I can get them from!!!

If you buy a flag for your bike, I'd advise you to look for the features mentioned in my link. I've seen lots of cheap flags tatter quickly. They may be OK for simple display, but they are flogged at highway speeds.

6" x 9" and is made from a very durable 35% cotton, 65% polyester blend that can withstand highway wind speeds. It has a 1/2" sleeve that fits the 9" poles nicely. This flag is double-sided and double-stitched for a high quality flag you can count on!

The double siding and double stitching is important. Below is my USA flag after 10,000 or so miles. It's still in great shape! Be aware that there different sized poles as well, and the flag sizes differ. Mine uses 6x9 flags.

Dave

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4040/4649827389_611a6c081f.jpg

I will try this again, for some reason coming up with invalid post:

http://www.columbiaflag.com/

This is two votes for Columbiaflag.com, but it is based in SC and doesn't seem to have any relation to AZ? A search of their site for 'motorcycle' returns 'Sorry... No items were found to match your query. Please try again!'

Not sure why it is getting suggested twice?

Dave