IGNORED

Edset - mic splitter

gaetz

Did you check the Edsets web site. I used their instructions to install my J&M headsets. They had headset installation instructions for just about every helmet out there. I would expect them to have install instructions for their Mic splitter.

I have finished the installation of the Edset mic-splitter and it works very well. I use it to listen to the GPS (Zumo), MP3 and phone through my headset. Just in case someone ask, when using the phone I pull over. Its a good set up because I can see who's calling and if want to speak to the caller I pull over and I don't need to remove my helmet. Once I am done I just keep going.

Gaetan

• 2 years later...

OK have a couple questions. I just bought a lightly used one of these. I got everything connected and it works. Although I have to turn the volume up to hear them better. On the otherhand the party on the other end says they can not hear me well at a stand still much less riding. Is the mic volume controlled by the IC volume? I discovered when I got home the IC volume was very low 0 or 1.

• 1 month later...
Go to this page. Then you put in type of GPS on top right drop box then look up bike. When I put in "my cart" it comes up as MicSplit-600-YamVent. I used a 600 series as my GPS. The pic is for the GW. Yamaha comes with the round 5 pin and goes under the fairing in the "red" cable bundle.