IGNORED

Trailer for 2010 Int'l Rally

Leadwolf56

Black Owl told me he has been fielding some questions about the trailer for the 2010 Int'l Rally that we're raffling off. Since this is my deal, I'll do my best to explain it.

The supplier of the trailer is Time Out Trailers. They're a local manufacturer of the CycleMate line of motorcycle cargo trailers and Timeout motorcycle camping trailers.

The deal I worked out with the owner is that we will receive a voucher good for $1500.00 towards any of their trailers. They produce about 12 different cargo trailers and 2 campers. I will post a link to their website at the end of this post. Whoever wins the trailer raffle will have to contact Timeout and can then decide what they want. You will be able to actually hand over the voucher and walk away with a base trailer or you can use it towards a higher end trailer or even a camper. However you decide it's worth $1500.00.

We figured this would be easier than trying to get a certain trailer. This way the winner can decide what's the best deal for them.

I hope this explains how the deal will work a little better. Questions? Let me know.

I live in Elkhart and would be available to help out the raffle winner anyway I can.

You can see their line of trailers here:

http://timeouttrailers.org/default.aspx