just purchased leftover 2009 venture and have been gathering goodies to install. because of this great forum i have decided to install the vmax rear upgrade. i contacted john furber at his sportsmax company and discovered his business is located in catasauqua, pa just 20 minutes from my home town. we made plans to meet at his shop and discuss the upgrade. i had already removed the rear and since the bike has only 125 miles on her we used my rear and had the gears installed into it.i left the assembly this monday at 6:00 and it was done by the next afternoon. picked her up on wednesday and came home and put it all back together. while it was apart i installed the leveling links as it was a snap with no rear wheel in place. too late tonight to ride so tomorrow after work i will take her off the stand and see what she has. just want to recommend sportsmax and john furber to fellow venture riders, he has a passion for vmaxs and has opened his doors to us fellow venture riders...:big-grin-emoticon: