IGNORED

Not trying to start somthing, but..

Herb In Texas

Has anyone heard any new rumors about the 2011 Venture?

Just talked to my Yamaha rep he said there is something in the works of a prototype that is still in japan but he knows nothing about it slant eyes are keeping hush hush as always!!!!:detective:

The dealer told me its a pain because you cant alter the gps unless the kickstand is down. Other down side that you can't get ABS without it.(Not 100% sure on that though.)

The Navi and ABS do come as a package. The bike must be stopped to make entries in the gps. Sidestand can be up or down.

I can live with the bike being stopped to make changes to the navi. I have a tough time hitting the "buttons" on the garmin when riding anyway. I really only change the display from time of day to miles to destination on the fly any way. every thing else is at a stadstill.

There is a place in Dallas that rents Goldwings but for the weekend its around 500 after tax insurance enviro fees and all the other money grab bull crap. Better go on down to the dealer and demo one. Been putting it off long enough. Dawn has to work this Saturday so maybe next weekend. wonder how hard it will be to find a blue one. sounds like a google and a road trip is in order.

I can live with the bike being stopped to make changes to the navi. I have a tough time hitting the "buttons" on the garmin when riding anyway. I really only change the display from time of day to miles to destination on the fly any way. every thing else is at a stadstill.

There is a place in Dallas that rents Goldwings but for the weekend its around 500 after tax insurance enviro fees and all the other money grab bull crap. Better go on down to the dealer and demo one. Been putting it off long enough. Dawn has to work this Saturday so maybe next weekend. wonder how hard it will be to find a blue one. sounds like a google and a road trip is in order.

Gave me a thought that made me laugh. Not talking about you Herb but some idiots out there would try.Maybe if they put the Cell Phone down they could program GPS while riding!!:confused24:

If you buy a wing you need to save money for repairs. If you have something done after warranty it will cost you a fortune. The techs have to remove all the plastic just to get where you can work on it.

I can relate to that. But you know my wolo air horn will make a fat chick drop a cell phone like it was hot. Just an observance I have had.:innocent-emoticon:

Yes, but what about the skinny ones?