Did I read somewhere that the 2ndGens have a cigarette lighter power plug??? Or was I halucinating again..... :confused07: I didn't see any reference to one in the owners manual.... but I'm pretty sure I've run across posts about it...

Never mind I found it..... Sorry for the dry run...

Thanks Joe. I re-read the owners Manual...slowly this time and found it.... I guess there's another one under the seat... I just wanted to locate it so the GPS mount would be close by, and not have a bunch of wires runing all over the place. Mount is now mounted on the LH side.

I mounted a second 12v plug (water proof type) right side , zipped tied to the highway bar. I use this one for either my 110v converter or to recharge my cell-phone. Soon I will mount another or just move the second plug into the trunk.

Zumo is hardwired .

BEER30

The one under the seat does not look like a cigarette lighter plug. It is a two round terminal accessory plug. You can purchase the other half to plug into it from your dealer.

Mike

Yep, Noticed that. I'll probably pick one up and stash it... Something I have a habit of doing. I can't imagine needing it, but you never know... :)

I mounted a second 12v plug (water proof type) right side , zipped tied to the highway bar. I use this one for either my 110v converter or to recharge my cell-phone. Soon I will mount another or just move the second plug into the trunk.

Zumo is hardwired .

Good idea on the cell phone... :thumbsup2:

The one under the seat does not look like a cigarette lighter plug. It is a two round terminal accessory plug. You can purchase the other half to plug into it from your dealer.

Mike

I should read more huh? :confused24:

Well, when it get's to hot to ride I'll pull the seat off for the Butler Mod and take a look.

hh