IGNORED

After 21 years i get to go YAHOO !!

Thom

The mornin of May 15 I am off work for 10 days and headin to Grand Canyon , Kanab , Zion and Kodak . I was raised in the area and the last time i was there in 1989 and on a cb 450 burned a piston in Ceder City UT. gave the bike away and hitched hiked back . this time i think no hitch hiking will be involved got a lot better bike ! the only bad thing i see is getting from here to hwy 180 in NM. BORING !! and i hate interstates , i need to buy a new GPS but can't afford a Zumo 550 , need to find to find a cheap one to plug in the cass player . got to pull the trailer out of storage , wash it , grease bearings and make sure the lites work . almost forgot ! download the VR asst. list ! with that , tools and new helmet I'll feel safe . :cool10::cool10::sign woo hoo:

Thom,Me and my friend Billy and wives are heading out that day also,our plans are head towards New Mexico and then whatever..contact me if you want a few riding partners for a day or two..We are scheduled to go to Santa Fe,then head south toward Ruidoso and then Alpine Texas then Home..Depends on your schedule but we are just going for the enjoyment,not necessarily the amount of miles in a day. Tom

i need to buy a new GPS but can't afford a Zumo 550 , need to find to find a cheap one

Thom, you may wish to look at the Nuvi 500/550 GPS. Less than 1/2 price of a Zumo, is waterproof, lasts 8hr on battery charge. Hold either 1,000 or 500 waypoints and 10 routes. Has motorcycle mounts available. Just a thought.

The mornin of May 15 I am off work for 10 days and headin to Grand Canyon , Kanab , Zion and Kodak . I was raised in the area and the last time i was there in 1989 and on a cb 450 burned a piston in Ceder City UT. gave the bike away and hitched hiked back . this time i think no hitch hiking will be involved got a lot better bike ! the only bad thing i see is getting from here to hwy 180 in NM. BORING !! and i hate interstates , i need to buy a new GPS but can't afford a Zumo 550 , need to find to find a cheap one to plug in the cass player . got to pull the trailer out of storage , wash it , grease bearings and make sure the lites work . almost forgot ! download the VR asst. list ! with that , tools and new helmet I'll feel safe . :cool10::cool10::sign woo hoo:

You stay safe and have a great time, Thom.you don't deserve 10 days off, but i guess you might some day pay em back!

lol

justjt

You stay safe and have a great time, Thom.you don't deserve 10 days off, but i guess you might some day pay em back!

lol

justjt

Thanks but you sound like my boss , he said why do you need a vacation ? you get most Sundays off

Thom, you may wish to look at the Nuvi 500/550 GPS. Less than 1/2 price of a Zumo, is waterproof, lasts 8hr on battery charge. Hold either 1,000 or 500 waypoints and 10 routes. Has motorcycle mounts available. Just a thought.

they don't have a ear phone jack , but that is the cheapest water proof one i have found , thanks

Looks like we have a riding partner for the first day at least! We are gonna ride with Thom the first day to Marfa Texas ..Thanks Thom!

Looking forward to finally meeting you ! i have been up 1/2 the nite reading about the Marfa Lites , now if i can just keep up with your 2nd gen but if not i make a great back door !

:sign woo hoo: