IGNORED

Backrest

texasrices

About two years ago, I upgraded my seat to a Mustang. Unfortunetly, I didn't order the one with the backrest. Now here I am wanting the backrest, but don't want to buy a whole new seat.

Does anyone know how to add a backrest to a Mustang, or know of anyone who can? Mustang cannot add it on. I have to spend $700.00 for a new seat.

Or better yet...knowing the ingenious members we have here, does anyone have any other possible homemade solutions?

My back thanks you!

There was a company called Pro Tac that was making backrests for many cruiser models, priced a little over $100. Look for them online.

Jeremy

Yeah they do make them and you can find them on ebay, just be forewarned that they DO NOT fold down. I emailed the company to find out.

If the mustang is not a one piece seat I don't see why a Diamond R or Utopia wouldn't work. Then again I am not familiar with the Mustang seat.

About two years ago, I upgraded my seat to a Mustang. Unfortunetly, I didn't order the one with the backrest. Now here I am wanting the backrest, but don't want to buy a whole new seat.

Does anyone know how to add a backrest to a Mustang, or know of anyone who can? Mustang cannot add it on. I have to spend $700.00 for a new seat.

Or better yet...knowing the ingenious members we have here, does anyone have any other possible homemade solutions?

My back thanks you!

Not homemade, but it works.

http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/detail.cfm?Category_ID=32&manufacturer_ID=6&product_ID=15939&model_ID=42

Have one on my Venture and love it. Not the cheapest, but does fold down and is adjustable. I doubt it will work on a one piece seat though.

Cheers,

Leonard