IGNORED

why me

oldgoat

got home about a hour ago went out to cover the venture before it rains. and darn it i left the cover at a friends house. just how much rain can a old 84 venture stand? its pouring out there so hard i cant see across the street. bike is parked between 2 cars. but it looks like a poor duck out there. it needs to be washed but gee not that bad. so has anyone else been stuck in this type situation? radio tape player should be ok i hope?:confused24:

scooter not a bad idea but its going to rain here next 3 days and right now i got rear brake problems with the scoot looks like lots of air in the system going to work on her monday. but i can allways show up in the cage. i just might consider makeing that trip just to say hello???

got home about a hour ago went out to cover the venture before it rains. and darn it i left the cover at a friends house. just how much rain can a old 84 venture stand? its pouring out there so hard i cant see across the street. bike is parked between 2 cars. but it looks like a poor duck out there. it needs to be washed but gee not that bad. so has anyone else been stuck in this type situation? radio tape player should be ok i hope?:confused24:

Tape player is the only iffy one, could be ok as long as the rain isn't sideways & getting under the cover......