IGNORED

08 RSTD rear tire nosie?

There seems to be a lot of discussion about the Bridgestones and road noise. I do have a noise issue that I am not sure is the rear tire. Between 40-50 MPH (loudest around 42-44) there is a howl from the rear end that I think is the tire but not sure. Just went over 1000 miles. I started noticing it around 700 miles but it could have been there earlier.

Not as loud, or almost absent, the first 5 miles then it is there. Taking it to the dealer on Monday to check rear end fluid level but it was fine at the 600 mile change and there is nothing on the ground or wheel. It is more anyoning than anything else. It is defintely a howl and not a whine.

There seems to be a lot of discussion about the Bridgestones and road noise. I do have a noise issue that I am not sure is the rear tire. Between 40-50 MPH (loudest around 42-44) there is a howl from the rear end that I think is the tire but not sure. Just went over 1000 miles. I started noticing it around 700 miles but it could have been there earlier.

Not as loud, or almost absent, the first 5 miles then it is there. Taking it to the dealer on Monday to check rear end fluid level but it was fine at the 600 mile change and there is nothing on the ground or wheel. It is more anyoning than anything else. It is defintely a howl and not a whine.

IT's the tire! How can I say this delicately, THEY ARE A PIECE OF CR@P!:ignore::ignore::ignore:

I was never so happy to get rid of the rear tire. :banana::banana::banana: The howl was deafening.:yikes::yikes::yikes:

:sign yeah that:

Steve

Guest scarylarry
IT's the tire! How can I say this delicately, THEY ARE A PIECE OF CR@P!:ignore::ignore::ignore:

I was never so happy to get rid of the rear tire. :banana::banana::banana: The howl was deafening.:yikes::yikes::yikes:

:sign yeah that:

Steve

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that: Mine hit 8k miles and they are gone, I would even think of using them for a flower bed or a boat anchor.....