IGNORED

Sleeperhawk Mechanic's April 17 2010 Virginia M&E Pictures

Here are the pictures from the Virginia M&E last weekend! We all had such a great time and the weather was absolutely beautiful!:thumbsup2:

We filled up the big parking lot at the BBQ place with bikes! That place will never be the same again! It was great seeing old friends and making new ones!

Riding the Skyline for the first time was such a thrill for us and we are ready to finish seeing the rest of it. Sounds like another road trip to me!

We rode to Sledgehammer's house Friday night and thank Tim and Renee for putting us up for the night. George and Tim played a little foosball that night even though they both were so tired!

And so many very special thanks to Riderduke's Felicia and Courtney for the warm hospitality of their home. Felicia, we looked at the Bahama Mama maker yesterday. It is on my Christmas list! But only if Courtney can come down and show me how to make them! It is always so much fun being around the girls!:bighug:I see a Sunday morning tradition of a run to Krispy Kreme!!!

Spring fever is in the air and being out on the bike with friends was just perfect!

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/venturerider/Sleeperhawk%20Mechanics%20April%2017%202010%20ME/

Edited by Sleeperhawk's Mechanic

thanks for shareing the pictures, great shots of everything. everyone had smiles on their faces, looks like ya'll could not had better weather for the ride. the last time i was on the skyline was in the early 70's looks like its time to make that trip again.

thanks bobby

best reguards

don c.

We are ready to do it again, but the whole length of it this time! :whistling:

Very breathtaking views!:clap2:

thanks for shareing the pictures, great shots of everything. everyone had smiles on their faces, looks like ya'll could not had better weather for the ride. the last time i was on the skyline was in the early 70's looks like its time to make that trip again.

thanks bobby

best reguards

don c.

Great pictures. glad you guys had a good time. look at the picture of George and Felecia on page 29 (last one on page) they look like the Frozen drinks were getting to them!:crackup::crackup:

This was way after the drinks; those two must have already started to hit the harder stuff (look behind Felicia on the counter in that picture!) :rotf::rotf::rotf: