IGNORED

Contest: What Famous NorCal Venture Rider??

Lone Eagle

This outstanding NorCal member just bought this as a new to him bike - a 1999 Venture!!!! Who do you think this might be??????????? The winner gets a two thumbs up award - LOL. :080402gudl_prv:

Condor:)

Yup, outstanding in his field, which is waaaaaaaaaaaayyy out in left field...... :stickpoke:

I'm surprised, he let it be known to all, already. Vic, were you about to spill the beans??? I thought it would have been a while yet, so I was slowly, starting to play up the 91with Friesman1.

:stirthepot: :rotf::rotf:

Yup, outstanding in his field, which is waaaaaaaaaaaayyy out in left field...... :stickpoke:

I'm surprised, he let it be known to all, already. Vic, were you about to spill the beans??? I thought it would have been a while yet, so I was slowly, starting to play up the 91with Friesman1.

:stirthepot: :rotf::rotf:

Condor and I pm'ed a bit already ,so I already knew about the new G2 bling he had on his driveway... But he had said that he wanted to do a wart check before he spilled the beans so I was keeping mum,,,,,lol

Youre getting some good variety in your assortment now Jack! We were all starting to think that you had a fetish for yellow or gold....

brian

DANG - that was quick - to thumbs up for Sleeperhawk!!!:thumbsup:

Rocket - I was actually with him when he bought it - so I was waiting for his "cue" to post the pics - heehee. Gee, I made this one way to easy!!!:confused24:

Ya gotta be quick when dealing with a 1stGen'r...... :)