IGNORED

Chrome kick stand for 96 Royal Star

flyfshn

Went riding today and made a left when I heard a scraping noise. I looked down and it looked like the kick stand was not up all the way. Pulled over, had my daughter steady the bike, so I could check it out, when I grabed on to the part you put your foot on to lower the stand, it snapped off in my hand! In order to put the stand down, I have to have someone hold the bike, so I can reach under the bike and pull the stand down. A buddy of mine said he could weld it back on, but I am wondering if it will hold. Any idea where I can get a replacement at a reasonable price?:crying:

Went riding today and made a left when I heard a scraping noise. I looked down and it looked like the kick stand was not up all the way. Pulled over, had my daughter steady the bike, so I could check it out, when I grabed on to the part you put your foot on to lower the stand, it snapped off in my hand! In order to put the stand down, I have to have someone hold the bike, so I can reach under the bike and pull the stand down. A buddy of mine said he could weld it back on, but I am wondering if it will hold. Any idea where I can get a replacement at a reasonable price?:crying:

Is the side stand the same as the RSV? If it is then there are a few members that have triked so would have the stand available... Bongobobny comes to mind.