IGNORED

Ventureline lightbar lights

barend

While upgrading the lights onmy '83 I found two cracked bulb receptacles on the Ventureline lightbars. Can't get the bulbs to come on no matter what. since these things are riveted in place putting new ones in would be somewhat of a challenge. I know someone mentioned where to get the replacement lenses for these but I can't find it. Figure if they have the lenses they have the lights. Anyone??

On a aside, going to try and fix the lights in my chrome airdam. If I pour epoxie in the bottom and set new sockets in it, am i going to blow bulbs? i.e. does epoxie conduct electricity??

Are you talking about the chrome light bar that goes around the rear box.........it has 6 light on it 3 on each side. I just cut some plexi to size and used fingernail polish on the inside and replace all of mine, I might still have a couple of the good lens if I can find them and they are what you need they are yours...............

Can you take a pic of what they look like?

While upgrading the lights onmy '83 I found two cracked bulb receptacles on the Ventureline lightbars. Can't get the bulbs to come on no matter what. since these things are riveted in place putting new ones in would be somewhat of a challenge. I know someone mentioned where to get the replacement lenses for these but I can't find it. Figure if they have the lenses they have the lights. Anyone??

On a aside, going to try and fix the lights in my chrome airdam. If I pour epoxie in the bottom and set new sockets in it, am i going to blow bulbs? i.e. does epoxie conduct electricity??