IGNORED

Yamaha Discount Parts Supplier

YamaDuck

Hey Check this place out for OEM Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki discount parts. I just compared prices with my local Yamaripoff store and I saved over 50%. I was using Yamaha Sports Plaza out of Oregon but they were out of a part I needed so I went looking. I ordered 5 OEM Yamaha parts and this place beat Sports Plaza on every item. Also Yamaha Sports Plaza shipping was $14.95 and this place was $10 another saving.

http://www.motosportwarehouse.com/?gclid=CL3rm-OF5KACFUmU7Qod3h3HJw

:thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Thank you for the URL.

For my 2007 RSV, I recently ordered a Trunk Rack and Lower Wind Deflectors from Yamaha Sports Plaza for $284.92 before shipping.

I compared it to Motorsport Warehouse.com and they came up with a price of $363.17 before shipping.

I think I will continue to shop around, but I will probably end my shopping at Yamaha Sports Plaza.

I note that you were shopping for parts, while I was shopping for accessories and this probably explains the price differences.

Thanks again.

You got it. It is only the OEM parts not accessories. For Accessories I still use Yamaha Sports Plaza. I didn't even check out the accessories on this site since they did not advertise discounts for accessories. This is only for OEM parts. If you where to order a combined order of accessories and OEM parts I would stick with Sports Plaza or another discount accessory dealer but for just OEM parts I haven't found a better place. I'm sure there is one out there I just haven't found it yet.:thumbsup2: