IGNORED

send help

Sailor

OMG! Ugly white stuff fell out of the sky this morning! Samples have been sent away to the U.S. for analysis. The city of Victoria is in chaos, there is panic in the streets. Send supplies now. Cases of Scotch, Brandy, Rum etc, oh yeah, I guess a loaf of bread wouldn't hurt. Send them all to me and I will dri...er...distribute them to the needy. Wait a minute, the sun is out, the white stuff is gone, all is OK, but send the supplies just in case.:whistling:

OMG! Ugly white stuff fell out of the sky this morning! Samples have been sent away to the U.S. for analysis. The city of Victoria is in chaos, there is panic in the streets. Send supplies now. Cases of Scotch, Brandy, Rum etc, oh yeah, I guess a loaf of bread wouldn't hurt. Send them all to me and I will dri...er...distribute them to the needy. Wait a minute, the sun is out, the white stuff is gone, all is OK, but send the supplies just in case.:whistling:

a slice of bread is on it's way ... sorry, I consumed the rest yesterday when we experienced the same panic. :rotf:

(hope you don't mind the end crust)

a slice of bread is on it's way ... sorry, I consumed the rest yesterday when we experienced the same panic. :rotf:

(hope you don't mind the end crust)

This sounds about right, for you 2. Would you be able to survive, these Northeren Alberta winters, that I have suffered through. Even though this one was not as bad, with sending as much snow as possible, down to the Southern States.....