IGNORED

Dang, just my luck......

Gamecock

I had planned to attend both the Eastern NC and Gettysburg M&E's, and now BOTH have been canceled. Are ya'll trying to tell me something?:whistling:

Since I already got the days off work, now I gotta find something to do. :confused24: Hum........the Shenandoah Valley is only an hour away!:banana:

Freebird, if you cancel Maintenance Day, I'm buying a Goldwing! :stirthepot: :7_6_3[1]:

As for the September Chincoteague 2 Day M&E&R(ide), I'm still planning on doing it. If for some reason I have to work, I'll get Mini to make Riderduke take it over. :stickpoke:

Ben

Guest human4m

Yeah I wish I didn't have to cancel it, maybe I can talk Beer30 into moving it to his place? Haven't seen him on for a few days, maybe I can call him tonight. Or if Mini does do something in April, I'll see if I can't pitch in my efforts or somethin'. I'm ready to meet some members!

Riderduke said he might do something up in VA in April to replace the gettysburg one. So I'll wait and see what he decides. I can always plan something in May I'll be in Fl for the meet on the 8th, but there are other weekends that month. I'll let you all know. OH I guess it would have to be the 1st since someone already took the time off. Now to just wait for Riderduke to let us know what's up for April. Oh Ben don't get a complex lots of us were looking forward to the meets. Of course this is the first time I remember two meets being canceled like this. Might be your fault.:Laugh: Just picking on ya.

Margaret