IGNORED

Chicago Sports & Cycle auction findings

jarrejx

I got word through this or some other forum that a mainstay in our area, Chicago Sports & Cycle was closing its doors and an auction was scheduled for Saturday. It started at 9 am, however, I couldn't get there until shortly after 10:00. Unfortunately missed out on the many cases of Yamalube and other shop fluids they were selling. But got there in time for what I was most interested in...J&M headsets (new in box). Since they were selling in bulk, I had to buy a box w/ 5 units even though I only needed two. I am going to have two (2) extras which I will make available on this forum before selling on ebay. I believe one is full face (part #HS-ECD584-FF) and the other flip front or modular (part # HS-ECD584-FL), both retailing for $229.99. I am attaching pix of those for anyone interested. Will take any rsble offer, plus shipping. PM if interested.

CS&C was a Yamaha, Honda, Suz & Kaw dealer which also sold other powersports equipment. Because they were selling items in bulk containers, I had to buy many items I did not need in order to get items I wanted. However, most of those bulk lots were rsbly. cheap and once I go through all of the boxes I will put together a list of what I have to sell or give away to VR members. I will then update this thread or post elsewhere if more appropriate. There are only a few items that are specifically related to the Venture, and many miscellaneous motorcycle & ATV-related items.

Jerry