IGNORED

Feb 9, 2010 - 220km

SilvrT

Yeeehaaaa!! First ride of the year!! Man did that feel great! PMS all gone (for a few days at least!)

Brand new 130/90 front tire... what a difference!! Scoot handles so much better at low speed although it does tend to track a bit differently at highway speed. No more whine since the "I" basket went in ... just the bark of the RK's and some good tunes commin out of the XM is all I heard. yeeeeehhhhhaaaaaaaa!

Snapped a shot parked at White Rock ... look at that calm water and blue sky! Luv It !

(am I pumped or what?)

[ATTACH]41267[/ATTACH]

Man, I am so jealous....Did I ever tell you how much I hate winter...........storm hitting tonight and tomorrow.....whaaa !!!.. I wanna ride too !!! :sign67: :fnd_(16):

Like you, I have been reading postings about others being able to ride during "winter months" and it's hard to take when it's too cold or wet or snowy outside. I feel for ya bud ... but your time is comming! Today was "my time" ... even took the day off work cos that PMS was really affecting my work performance (or so I told the boss LOL).

Yeah we can rub the riding in pretty good this year, record setting temps the whole thing...

I just hate it when it bites you in the arse the next day or so...

They are currently hauling truck loads of snow 150 miles, from Manning Park to the Cypress Bowl ski hill in West Vancouver, one of the Olympic Venues. Cheap like Borscht, $1000 a load...

Yeah we can rub the riding in pretty good this year, record setting temps the whole thing...

I just hate it when it bites you in the arse the next day or so...

They are currently hauling truck loads of snow 150 miles, from Manning Park to the Cypress Bowl ski hill in West Vancouver, one of the Olympic Venues. Cheap like Borscht, $1000 a load...

and a lotta good that will do i figure :think: :think:

seems there's never a lack of money when it comes to these kinda things!

:clap2::thumbsup2:

Alright! Looks like you had some great weather today :) Much better than the crap I had today that won't clear out until the weekend. The high today and for the next two days is only ~ 1.5 C and cloudy. (But this only happens a few times a year here)

It only stops me from riding when we get rain/snow around these temps though...

Glad you got a good ride in :thumbsup2: