IGNORED

ARGH!! One last piece needed and it's gone through the roof :ebay

Guest Vermincelli

Guest Vermincelli

:(

All I need is one last piece to fix the fairing and finish my parts hunt and I hit the refresh to see the price go from 30 to 122 bucks and pretty much right out of my reach.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/86-93-1989-YAMAHA-VENTURE-ROYALE-RIGHT-SIDE-SPEAKER_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35596QQihZ015QQitemZ250170170633QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

I always wondered what it was like to own a solid gold bike cause apparently it's worth it's weight in it piece by piece.

Guest Vermincelli

:mad::mad::bang head:

And I'm now sitting here thinking what food I don't need to buy this month and just how much I have in the bank account to see if I can win this.

ARRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!

Ok, which one of you is giving me a heartburn. lol

WOW WOW WOWEEE OUCHEE.... That is almost hilarious.. If my 83/84's are the same I guess I better get em on Eslay and set up my retirement account hahahha I will gladly ride with a hole there for that!!

Another thought,, I hope those speakers are something special too because these old speakers need updating BIG TIME.. I upgraded mine two years ago and am ready to do it again.. Those speakers are not just 20 years old in life, they are 20 years old in design too..

WOW,,,,,, that $$$ amount is shocking..

Guest Vermincelli

And I almost got suckered in myself. I just needed the plastic cover.

Problem with having dealer tell me that the parts aren't available or the prices are outrageous I guess, I ASSUMED that a new part would be 200 bucks or more. DOH

Anyways thanks a ton Buddy for smacking me upside the head. I just ordered a NEW cover and came to 41 bucks shipped instead of a used one for 156, wow.

(Now I am going to get a hot cocoa and sit down and go through the FJ parts lists to see what else I can get) ;)

And I almost got suckered in myself. I just needed the plastic cover.

Problem with having dealer tell me that the parts aren't available or the prices are outrageous I guess, I ASSUMED that a new part would be 200 bucks or more. DOH

Anyways thanks a ton Buddy for smacking me upside the head. I just ordered a NEW cover and came to 41 bucks shipped instead of a used one for 156, wow.

(Now I am going to get a hot cocoa and sit down and go through the FJ parts lists to see what else I can get) ;)

:thumbsup::ice_yaw-vi121414111

buddy

Guest Vermincelli
WOW, with crazy people willing to pay that much for 1st Gen parts, I almost want to go out and by a 1st gen just to sell off in parts. :rasberry: :mo money:

:checkeredflag::biker::usa:

I was just thinking that I could buy 4-5 of those things, turn around and make a nice profit selling them.