IGNORED

Cheap tool bag

juggler

I just picked up the Plain Jane leather tool pouch from Carolina Leather Works [http://www.carolinaleatherworks.com]. I just mounted the bag to the from of my bike. It attaches right to the crosbar for the highway lights.

This is the tool pouch, it's only $19.95+5.95s&h. I ordered it Sunday and I put in on the bike Thursday. I think I'll dress it up a bit with a Yamaha Star Concho. My tools (2 cresent wrenches, 1 3/8 ratchet, 2 metric hex key sets, 1 metric ratchet set, 2 philips screw drivers, 1 driver with 2 dozen bits) all fit snuggly. They won't be rattling around up there.

This tool pouch will give me back some room in my saddle bag.

Get bagged at Carolina Leather Works!

I just picked up the Plain Jane leather tool pouch from Carolina Leather Works [http://www.carolinaleatherworks.com]. I just mounted the bag to the from of my bike. It attaches right to the crosbar for the highway lights.

This is the tool pouch, it's only $19.95+5.95s&h. I ordered it Sunday and I put in on the bike Thursday. I think I'll dress it up a bit with a Yamaha Star Concho. My tools (2 cresent wrenches, 1 3/8 ratchet, 2 metric hex key sets, 1 metric ratchet set, 2 philips screw drivers, 1 driver with 2 dozen bits) all fit snuggly. They won't be rattling around up there.

This tool pouch will give me back some room in my saddle bag.

Get bagged at Carolina Leather Works!

Juggler,

With the bag attached to the front light bar, does in hit the fender when the shocks move up down? Would like to move my tool kit but was afraid of the possibility of hitting the fender.:)

Juggler,

With the bag attached to the front light bar, does in hit the fender when the shocks move up down? Would like to move my tool kit but was afraid of the possibility of hitting the fender.:)

Here is an easy way to test that. Mount the bag and then tie a string between the forks at the bottom of the bag, then remove the bag. Now coat the string with snap-line chalk, toothpaste, grease, or some other substance that will come off if contacted, then go for a test ride with 0 air in your forks and slam into a couple of pot holes (or speed bumps). If there is some of the gunk on your fender, it ain't safe!

Goose

Juggler,

The tool pouch is small enough to prevent hitting the fender. (I think) :think: I didn't actually test, but it is about 6 inches above the fender now. I've only driven once with it on (this morning to work). :biker: I'll have to give it a full test later to make sure.