IGNORED

Watch Out NYC or What to do!

utadventure

Well, as of a few minutes ago, Jan is taking off to spend a little more than a week in the Big Apple! Last year work took by to NYC and Jan was able to go with me. We had a blast visiting sites, going to a play and seeing her brother and sister-in-law that live there. Jan managed to do a little shopping etc while I worked.

For Christmas, Jan asked to go again and visit and hopes to be able to take in as many plays as she can.

So now, what to do with myself. Maybe I'll get her engine guard installed on her sportster that she doesn't know about (the engine guard, not the sportster). Think, think, think.....

Dave

BOOMER who eats mass quantities of bean burritos with extra chillies! Just for fun! :dancefool:

Bubber if you did the same thing you would not be spending so much money on cheese fer them meeses out there...........:whistling:

Boomer.....who can't dance like that after hogging down bean burritos....except when he's headed fer the baffroom.:cool10:

Bubber if you did the same thing you would not be spending so much money on cheese fer them meeses out there...........:whistling:

Boomer.....who can't dance like that after hogging down bean burritos....except when he's headed fer the baffroom.:cool10:

He ain't dancing he's got the TROTS! Look out and get out of his way!

Porcelain tuba here I come!