IGNORED

Unbelievable Video

Bigfoot

EDIT: Ok. Just found out this is a computer graphic thing with Snopes verifying. Oh well. Looked pretty damn neat.

You have got to watch this. I am simply awe struck at what these people did. I'm no musician yet this has floored me.

Turn your sound on for this. Read this first, then watch.

This is almost unbelievable. See how all of the balls wind up in catcher cones.

This incredible machine was built as a collaborative effort between the Robert M. Trammell Music Conservatory and the Sharon Wick School of Engineering at the University of Iowa .. Amazingly, 97% of the machines components came from John Deere Industries and Irrigation Equipment of Bancroft , Iowa ...Yes, farm equipment!

It took the team a combined 13,029 hours of set-up, alignment, calibration, and tuning before filming this video but as you can see it was WELL worth the effort.

It is now on display in the Matthew Gerhard Alumni Hall at the University and is already slated to be donated to the Smithsonian.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozSHXkCLM8U]YouTube- extraordinaire instrument de musique[/ame]

Edited by Bigfoot
Couldn't imbed video

Yeah. A friend set me straight. Feel stupid. :bang head:

No need for that. It certainly looks convincing. Hey, I still like it.

By the way, there are several others that scroll by on the You Tube page after that one plays.

Edited by Bummer
Mentioned the others