IGNORED

StageCoach Cafe RTE

Bloodbought1

Sorry I could not make this year. Had to choose between Stockton and Ezell's catfish house and Ezell's won. Hope to see you at Ezell's. P.S. Where do you live?

tew47

Where is Ezell's catfish place located?

Is it an all you can eat catfish?

Maybe a spring ride for catfish may be needed. :cool10:

Ezell's is about 5 miles east of Butler,Al ,east on hwy 10 on the river. Yes, its all you can eat. We will get there about 10:30 -11. CMA is having a blessing of the bike befor the start of the ride. I had the wrong city listed ,sorry.

tew47

Edited by TEW47

got to ezell's today, great crowd and food. i think they stopped the all you can. still good fried catfish. they had one in pelham, al just below b'ham, but moved it over to trussville, al(haven't eaten there yet)

bobby, next time you come thru b'ham or get over this way, we may try to get a meet and eat up to go there.

there's also a great catfish place over near pickwick lake in shiloh, tn just north of civil war battleground. they do have all you can eat last time i went there, several months ago. probly be a few months before i can ride the bike, but do pretty good in the cage right now.

Sorry I could not make this year. Had to choose between Stockton and Ezell's catfish house and Ezell's won. Hope to see you at Ezell's. P.S. Where do you live?

tew47

I live in Southern Middle Tn. 20 miles north of Florence on US Hwy 43. 2 miles north of the state line.

I wound up going to a lunch meet today in Hayesville, NC The guys off GL1800riders board put it together.

Left this am @ 4:29 am with 24 degree weather. Made it home this pm @ 8:00 with 25 degree weather...Gotta love those 'lectrics....

649 Smiles round trip.