IGNORED

my day out

oldgoat

well today was going good my left knee was felling prety good. so off i go to get shopping done pay some bills before it swells up again. . i got all my bills paid. went grocery shopping filled up for the next 2 weeks. got a message on my cell phone. aunt needs some depends and underarm stuff. and toliet paper. being the good nephew i am i bought them for her. now this is a bag it your self place. i bagged all my stuff had 5 bags on the bagging shelf. there was a person next to me. i wasent paying attention to him. i turned around to get the cart to place the bags in. when i saw i was missing one bag. well i hope the jerk can use the depends 2 cans of chicken noodle soup lady speed stick. toliet paper and the main product the prune juice. i hope he drinks the prune juice gets the sh#ts uses the tp and puts on the depends . stays warm with the soup and smells nice and fresh like a lady should with the lady speed stick.

well today was going good my left knee was felling prety good. so off i go to get shopping done pay some bills before it swells up again. . i got all my bills paid. went grocery shopping filled up for the next 2 weeks. got a message on my cell phone. aunt needs some depends and underarm stuff. and toliet paper. being the good nephew i am i bought them for her. now this is a bag it your self place. i bagged all my stuff had 5 bags on the bagging shelf. there was a person next to me. i wasent paying attention to him. i turned around to get the cart to place the bags in. when i saw i was missing one bag. well i hope the jerk can use the depends 2 cans of chicken noodle soup lady speed stick. toliet paper and the main product the prune juice. i hope he drinks the prune juice gets the sh#ts uses the tp and puts on the depends . stays warm with the soup and smells nice and fresh like a lady should with the lady speed stick.

You certainly have my sympathy for being ripped off like that! I admire the high road yer taking on this too. Hard to keep a good man down when he has an attitude like you obviously have. :clap2:

Boomer....who'd be praying for a lightning bolt to nail that thief as he scooted across the parking lot.....or possibly throwing a little bit of hot lead at the Goober just to speed him on his journey.

update. the store manager checked his video. and saw what happened and called me. said he would like to make it right. and offerd to replace the items. if i bring in my recipiet. wow im amazed. he didnt have to do that. but im going to take him up on the offer. im out 30 bucks. plus i had to replace thoes items. you know sometimes the man upstairs is watching.

update. the store manager checked his video. and saw what happened and called me. said he would like to make it right. and offerd to replace the items. if i bring in my recipiet. wow im amazed. he didnt have to do that. but im going to take him up on the offer. im out 30 bucks. plus i had to replace thoes items. you know sometimes the man upstairs is watching.

Great news!!!:clap2:

Boomer....who sez don't fergit the prune juice!......and don't go near Yammer Dan wit that juice either!:whistling:

YEAH THAT!!!!:thumbsup2: