IGNORED

Auxillary blight switch

I was just thinking. (you say uh-oh)Since the standard on-off switch for the auxillary lights is so dinky, has anyone ever tried using the cruise control on-off switch under the cassette player to turn on and off any auxillary lighting you might have installed? You'd have to bypass the switch for the cruise, but I leave that switched on all the time anyway. It sure would be easier to reach than under the fairing by the aux outlet.

Some don't like the way I switch my running lights but here's what I do. I have rewired my kill switch and use it as the running light switch. I never use the kill switch anyway.

Works good for me.

There was a post recently with two switches on a mount that was just under the switch you are talking about and it looked great also.

BOO

I installed a 3 switch box that mounts on the clutch reservoir in place of the cover. It's supposed to go on the brake reservoir, but that already has a Baron's tach on there. The switch box I used is from Kuryakyn. Since I used it on the left I had to make a small plate to move the audio head about an inch away from the reservoir. Harder to explain than to do. If you decide to try this and need more details, holler.