IGNORED

Getting Nervous

FROG MAN

My V Max sells tonight on Ebay. No big deal I'll probably take a loss on it been there done that. The problem is I got two dudes fighting over it bidding wars. One has poor credit feedback and one with zero feedback. I think Ebay should have a rule limiting purchases to $100 on your first 20 or something purchases. I can see some kid wanting a crotch rocket working at mcdonalds win my aution and then trying to get a loan. I hate for a reputable buyer to get knocked out because of a No payer. So far I have been lucky and been paid for all but one small item. But were talking about several grand here. Last week I sold my camper. The buyer drove 800 miles one way and brought 31 $100 bills. I liked it.Lets hope tonights auction goes well. I turned down selling it to family because I didn't want to see them get hurt or worse.

frogman , i know how you feel , but most that buy the big stuff for a good price don't have high scores and people with very high scores are just padding there scores to cover up some bad scores . i had a dealer who would not sell to me because i got it to cheep , he had a score of over 2500 and i had score of less 10 , he said he would give me a bad score if i gave him one , 10 in 2500 not bad , 1 in 10 very bad . i hate the kids that use the buy it now to close done bid than not pay , i have been hit by those jerks before :bang head: