IGNORED

Used my new mug

ronhenry4

Well today i used my new venture coffee cup/mug i had to go to my doctor this morning for bloodwork and so on you know when you have to fast no coffee when you get up grrrrrrr anyway after 2 hours of poking and proding i get out to my car and take the top off and burned my lip on hot coffee now im still young by some acct's and compared to others(yammer dan) so i must say it is one of the best mugs i have ever used ..thanks Don for a GREAT product

Amazing how quickly a thread can go from a Coffe Mug to the 1st gen ---2nd gen battle.

BTW Blue isn't the fastest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:stirthepot:

Blue is the fastest but I have a "Ugly" Brown one that handles the 2nd Gens without any trouble and has a cup holder for my Coffee Cup so I have something to do while I'm waiting on the 2nd Gens, Road Stars, Hardleys......... OOPS!! I didn't say that.....

ya, but the 2nd gens are so fast that the whole Cup evaporates...... and a 1st gen waiting on a 2nd gen??....hhhmmmm Thom440..made that statement on our way to Carthage Tx...but if memory serves me, myself and Gunboat had to slow way down so he could catch up.....lol:duck:

Blue is the fastest but I have a "Ugly" Brown one that handles the 2nd Gens without any trouble and has a cup holder for my Coffee Cup so I have something to do while I'm waiting on the 2nd Gens, Road Stars, Hardleys......... OOPS!! I didn't say that.....