IGNORED

Saw a Black Venture in Oskaloosa Iowa

bryan52577

I saw a Black Venture "2nd gen" heading east on hi-way # 92 out of Oskaloosa, Iowa November 1st at 1:40pm. Anyone from here?

I was in the cage, been pheasant hunting.:bawling:The long guns stick off the trunk of the RSV to far and look funny. Plus the little woman says I can't turn her saddle bag into a game bag. :whistling:

Bryan

Unfortunatley it wasn't us.....:crying: :crying::crying:

Due to some family matters....we haven't been on the bike in weeks....not to mention all the rain we've had!

Hope you "bagged" a couple of birds!

Have you been picking potatoes off the potatoe tree again:rotf::rotf::rotf::canada::canada::canada:

If you do have a meet and eat post it here so omaha folk (i know,yuk nebraska) might go..come over that way a few time a year..pella for tulip time is a every year thing.

I work in Omaha about every other week. That is where I am this week. Do the maintenance at the plant here and in Oskaloosa. Wish they would hire another guy ,,,,, but guess it's job security?

Bryan

Nice looking trailer..do you ride back and forth to omaha in good weather? We stayed in oskaloosa a couple of years when we went to tulip time. Who do you do maintance for? This day and age don't wish yourself out of a job!

Nice looking trailer..do you ride back and forth to omaha in good weather? We stayed in oskaloosa a couple of years when we went to tulip time. Who do you do maintance for? This day and age don't wish yourself out of a job!

Work for "MBCI / ABC" metal buildings, in Omaha it's close to the air-port on Elison dr.

As for riding I would like to but company will not let me, have to take company pick-up back and forth.

Thanks for the comment on the trailer, built & pulled it for the past 11 years with a Honda Shadow Spirit 1100cc. The RSV does not even know its back there. LOL

May get off at 5:00pm today think my cell # is in the profile. If you want to give me a call and we could meet for supper some where?

Bryan