IGNORED

now taking paypal for orders

BIG TOM

As some of you know, about 5 or 6 years ago someone got into my paypal account and went on a spending spree......Since then I refused to use Paypal..........everything worked out ok as I recouped my funds..... but, I didn't ever want to go thru that again.......Since I started handling orders for the club..(fleeces and shirts), some of you have requested that I use it again........I resisted this and vowed never again.......I felt very bad that the club lost orders because of me....sooooo, today I opened up a new account.....anyone wishing to place orders and use this payment may do so as of now.........please pm me with your order stating all the required information........and remember all proceeds from the orders goes to VENTURERIDERS... I TAKE NOTHING FOR DOING THIS...... TJL7509@yahoo.com thank you all in advance...........:fnd_(16): I PM'ed Freebird this info and he will be adding it to the merchandise forum when he can...:fnd_(16):

I understand the concern about someone hacking your account...tie the Paypal to a credit card then you have the protection of the credit card with the protection of Paypal...

Also I would highly recommend one of those dongles that Paypal offers...it is free and you can use it on ebay also. This dongle has a 6 digit number that changes every 30 seconds.

You put in your password and then the six digit number on the dongle to get into your account.

It is solid security. Also it is a good idea to have a password with a combination of letters and numbers with some of these in the password...!#$%*(). Never have part of your name in the password and make sure it is 8 or more characters. There is software all over the internet that can break passwords...and most of the you simply put the ID or a name in and press enter...it will come up with the password in 30 seconds. The dongle uses those 6 digit numbers along with your password as your password...it changes every 30 seconds so it cannot be hacked.

But the down side...if you do not have your dongle or leave your dongle at work ( in another state like I did this week along with my keys) you cannot get into your Paypal account with out jumpng through hoops and have a hard time convincing Paypal you are who you really are... I will either have to call my work and let them read the numbers to me as i put them in as my password or wait till I get back to work in 3 weeks.

I had a crook break my Ebay Password and was selling 5 used cars on my ID.