IGNORED

Calif. 2010 VentureWest V-Lone Pine, CA

Lone Eagle

As this year "winds" down, thoughts are abound for a great riding year in 2010 :sign kewl::sign woo hoo::7_6_3[1]:.

Looking at all the great rallies coming up, I wanted to get out couple of thoughts for hosting another "state" VentureWest rally - though anyone and everyone from our neighboring states are invited as well.

A thought for next year would be to hold this event in the area of Lone Pine - over Memorial Day weekend - most likely a Friday - Sunday event - that way we could all head home and have some time to recuperate before having to back to work. Dates would be May 28 - 30, 2010.

This rally is a different event from the "Western Round-up" (i.e. the one held this year in Cody); Condor and I are talking about doing again. That discussion will be posted on a separate thread.

All thoughts and ideas will be welcomed - hopefully this location and time frame works for everyone - should be an awesome area to ride around in - and sit around telling "stories" - :rotf:.

Really itching to get some riding in (after missing Cody), but unfortunately still not cleared for riding after double knee surgery.

Lone Pine sounds great, all lot of fun riding, unfortunately Memorial Day might not be a great choice for some people because of obvious prior engagements, as of right now I know for sure that Memorial Day and 4th July will not be available for us.

Klaus