IGNORED

October 10 Barrow Sports Ride

Sleeperhawks Mechanic

I am a little late in posting this; I guess because I don't know how to handle not taking a lot of pictures at the Barber's Motorsports Park Meet and Eat. :whistling:

It was rainy while we were there, so I didn't take my camera. But we met Pick and Redbeard at Cracker Barrell Saturday morning. Then Blackjack and Randyr joined us there for breakfast.

One of our stops, I found some Blackjack gum for Blackjack! I think he liked it!!!!

Pick and Redeard were unable to come with us because of a prior commitment so off we went to Birmingham.

The vintage show was great; there were a lot of vendors with a LOT of old parts and some really neat old bikes! We got to watch old vintage bike races and unfortunately while we were there, three bikes crashed, all in the same area. The slick track may have had something to do with it. The riders appeared to be alright, except one walked to the ambulance.

We had the fun of watching stunts on the Wall of Death - I have attached a clip of one that I found, (its not the same group we saw), but it will give you an idea of what they do! They had go carts going around as well! Really cool! :cool10:

[ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1425957770881170950]Wall of Death Motorcycle Stunt[/ame]#

We rode around the park on the tram and then it was time to meet my daughter Jacque at the Bass Pro Shop right next door! Wow, that is a really cool store (I have never been in one!)!!!!

We left there to eat at Jim N Nicks in Trussville and enjoyed some really great BBQ!!!

Great company, great time by all!!!:thumbsup:

Edited by Sleeperhawk's Mechanic
Barber's Motorsports posting!