IGNORED

Mountguys issue with part

jburrell

I have a Blackberry Bold and I bought a mount from "the Mountguys" on the web. It was a fairly inexpensive way to mount the BB to listen to my music. However, after about 30 days I noticed a crack in the back of the mount and within another month the crack was all the way across the mount and it broke in half. I contacted the Mount Guys and they denied ever having a problem with them but, replaced the head (holder part) anyway. Well another 45 days later and I have a large crack across the back of my newest holder. I contacted the Mountguys and they informed me that they still have had no issues from anyone else on this mount and would not be replacing it again in spite of the fact that both item failed in exactly the same place and manner. Those of you who know me know that my 99 is well kept and in fact, still looks almost new and I take good care of it so the part was not abused.

I am now going to find another supplier for some type of mount to hold my BB as, I have already run the cable back into the fairing and cleaned up the look etc. I won't buy again from this provider. Anyone have suggestions for a BB mount on the handlebars?

boo www.mountguys.com

:sign **** happens: