IGNORED

exhaust for my 96' rstc

I purchased a 96' royal star tour classic that has the four individual pipes and was wondering if I could install a newer set of two into one exhaust from a newer bike such as a royal star tourer deluxe or venture. I know I might have to modify some but I can do. Thanks for info. Or where I might find some slip ons for what I have.

Anyone Know????

Edited by kansasrider

Yes, the two muffler set up will bolt right onto the four muffler bikes. You will need to buy everything from the heads on back, including all mounting brackets and hardware. This can cause issue with your side bags if you have them. Or you could mount the RSV hard bags, as they would bolt right onto the new mounting brackets. All those parts will add up to quite a bit.

Hey, I bought these on Ebay for future use. I also have a set of Samson trumpets 4x4. If you decide to look for a set of 4x4 replacements rather than going to the 4x2 setup, I am in Wichita. Just can't find the 4x4 new any more. My originals are in great shape too. Could be persuaded to part with one of the spare sets, if you are in need.

Mike Gardner