IGNORED

Need to buy old Nolan N41 Helmet

Freebird

I've lost one of the covers over the visor screw on my Nolan N41 helmet. I've looked everywhere for a replacement and even ordered a couple of times but always get a email back saying that it is not available.

So, if you have an old Nolan N41 that you want to sell, please let me know. I don't care if the helmet is totally trashed out, I just need the small covers on the side that cover the allen screw for the shield.

I'll pay you for the helmet, you can send me the covers and then through the helmet away. :)

Don,

I no longer have our N41s, but I may still have some N41 pieces in the "bike" box. I'll go take a look and see what I have.

Curt

Edit .. Sorry Don, what Cathy and I had were N40s, not N41s. I did look through everything I have, and between all the HJC, Shoei, Nolan, & Scorpian stuff I have the best I can do for Nolan stuff are side plates and top air vents for the N40s, along with at least one brand new clear shield and a couple of decent used clear and smoke shields. Again, sorry I couldn't help.

I did manage to find several full-face J&M headsets and cords though I'd sell if anyone is interested.

Edited by FJR Rider

I actually ordered from one of them yesterday. I tried once before and ended up getting an email telling me they weren't available. We'll see if I get anything this time. The other thing is, they don't show any pictures so I'm not even sure WHAT I ordered. I ordered the item that says Covers and hope that is right.

Don,

I no longer have our N41s, but I may still have some N41 pieces in the "bike" box. I'll go take a look and see what I have.

Curt

Edit .. Sorry Don, what Cathy and I had were N40s, not N41s. I did look through everything I have, and between all the HJC, Shoei, Nolan, & Scorpian stuff I have the best I can do for Nolan stuff are side plates and top air vents for the N40s, along with at least one brand new clear shield and a couple of decent used clear and smoke shields. Again, sorry I couldn't help.

I did manage to find several full-face J&M headsets and cords though I'd sell if anyone is interested.

Curt,

Sent ya a PM about J&M Headsets

Charlie

Charlie,

Sent you a note back...will test this afternoon and drop you another note.

Curt

Don,

Would you like me to take some pix of what I have for the N40s? When I look at the pixs of N40s and N41s they look identical. I have some covers, just not the screw. More than willing to take a pix and send to you if you want.

Curt